Thu Oct 19 16:30:59 GMT 2017
Steps to monitor Windows Scheduled task (task scheduler).
You can monitor the Windows Task Scheduler by using the Windows Applications and Services Logs service:
- Go to a device where you want to monitor the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Go to the Monitoring tab > Status tab.
- Click Add.
- Locate 'Windows Applications and Services Logs' service > add one instance of the service.
- Click Apply.
- Select the newly added 'Windows Applications and Services Logs' service.
- Go to the Service Details tab.
- Define the Details of what log and error type you want to monitor. In this case, select the Log to Monitor, in your case select Microsoft > Task Scheduler.
For more information about the service, please refer to https://secure.n-able.com/webhelp/NC...rvicesLog.html